I finally did it. I bought a pair of SSP top focal shooting glasses. Searching local gun stores no one had any to try out and to purchase. My full lens shooting glasses are 175 power, they work but wanted something better. I found the power I needed on Amazon, about $32.00 for most all power lens, the glasses I wanted are 175 power, they were $42.00. I wasn't going to pay that price..no way. Amazon had New returned glasses for $22.00, those I purchased. The glasses were new, just not in original package, no problems there. As much as I wanted these glasses to work for me, I couldn't get them to work. When I had the glasses on, the top bi-focal was 1/2 way down my normal sight line, I had to push them way onto my nose to get the bi-focal out of my normal vision. When I want to use the glasses to shoot my pistol, I had to pull them down on my nose. As much as I tried, I had to send them back. Probably would work for someone just shooting a pistol on one target, from one position they would be okay.