Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

NRL22 Competitions In South East Michigan?

Hi everyone, I'm a new member... in fact I just joined the forum today! I am wondering if anyone knows of clubs local to the Detroit Metro area that host NRL22 monthly matches? I have been into long range shooting for quite a while now and am lucky to have access to some large private land on the West side of the state to stretch out my 6.5 RPR. However, I can usually only get over there a couple times a year. So, I have been looking for something local that would scratch the long range itch and improve my long range marksmanship. I recently heard about the NRL22 series which sounds like a really cool concept by using 22LR to shoot "long range shots" within the confines of the much more prevalent (and local) 100 yard ranges.

I'd like to go see a match and give it a try but I'm not finding many in Michigan. The official NRL22 website says there are two locations in Michigan. Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club and St. Joseph County Conservation and Sportsman Club. The Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club is ~ 1 hour away which would be doable. I am in the Novi area. Are there any other ranges near Detroit that run a NRL22 match? Are there any other matches I should look at that are similar to NRL22? Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    So WWCCA has a rimfire varmint match. They are not far from Novi. They are on Napier between 5 mile and North Territorial. It is not NRL22. 8.5”X11” targets with scoring rings at 100 yards. It’s a $10 match fee. Not a real big payout, but it’s a real challenge. It is open to the public. Unfortunately Due to the corona virus, all events are canceled until further notice. Here is some info and feel free to contact the chairmen for any info.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/dc2ca6...nt_2020_v3.pdf