Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    What you look good with carrying around should determine the color of your gun.
    Are you suggesting that people should color coordinate their guns with their wardrobe?

Black shoes and belt, black gun?
    Brown shoes and belt, brown gun?
    Gray guns to go with the HIGH VIS orange and greens?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    I'm a fan of black plastic.

Do ya'all coordinate your firearms with your lip gloss choice that matches your couture of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    Do ya'all coordinate your firearms with your lip gloss choice that matches your couture of the day?
    I aspire to once I'm more financially able, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I aspire to once I'm more financially able, yes.
    I like the Magpul Foliage color.

Do you have a recommendation for lip gloss that wont clash? ..maybe a jaunty hat/shoe combo also?

Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    After 7 years of doing hundreds of Cerakote jobs the top color for me was Midnight Bronze. Back when I first mixed it there was no Cerakote color. I called it Michigan Bark. Others caught on and now Cerakote is making it. It’s just a 50-50 mix of Burnt Bronze and Graphite Black. It’s about as good as it gets for the Michigan woods anytime of the year.

That is a very nice color. I need to learn how to ceracote.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Are you suggesting that people should color coordinate their guns with their wardrobe?

Black shoes and belt, black gun?
    Brown shoes and belt, brown gun?
    Gray guns to go with the HIGH VIS orange and greens?
    With skin tone. Cosmo said I'm a summer, so no winter tones for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Danco411 View Post
    After 7 years of doing hundreds of Cerakote jobs the top color for me was Midnight Bronze. Back when I first mixed it there was no Cerakote color. I called it Michigan Bark. Others caught on and now Cerakote is making it. It’s just a 50-50 mix of Burnt Bronze and Graphite Black. It’s about as good as it gets for the Michigan woods anytime of the year.

Top color for you meaning that's the top seller ?
    It looks nice, I would not guess so many people are so daring if that's what you meant.

Last edited by JohnJak; 01-25-2020 at 08:30 PM.

Black or whatever is cheapest even if it looks calico like a hillbillies truck. Although, pink furniture could be a great tool to introduce people to the modern sporting rifle is some situations.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast