Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Cool Renewal - Online - about a week

I sure it's been posted for the MSP online renew your CPL... I got a letter in the mail with a pin to renew, right well my dumbazz missed placed it or tossed it the trash by mistake... So, called to my country clerk office left a message, and they return it (Wayne co.) my phone call...
    Told them what happen and they sent out a new letter with the pin and I was able to renew, paid the state there blood money and got my new CPL in about a week.
    It use to take weeks to get it....

Last edited by Jackam; 01-26-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    How far ahead of time did they send the renewal letter out?

Quote Originally Posted by Supercharged1 View Post
    By law, they have a 3 month window. Not more that 6 months prior to expiration, but not less than 3 month. 28.425l

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Mine (also In Wayne Co) was mailed out 6 months in advance, to the day.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Around late Nov. early Dec.
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

MGO Member
    Thanks! I haven't seen mine yet and there's only 2 weeks left for them to meet the 3 month minimum, so I guess I will call them if I don't see it pretty soon.

MGO Board of Directors

Thanks! I haven't seen mine yet and there's only 2 weeks left for them to meet the 3 month minimum, so I guess I will call them if I don't see it pretty soon.
    Have you moved since your last license was issued?
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.