Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Recoil Firearms range question

Does anyone know if recoil allows pistols in 556 and 460 mag? Thanks

Joe

I am a Forum User
    Why not call them up and ask them? 734.423.3010.

I am a Forum User
    I know they allow 556 rifles so I can't imagine them not allowing a pistol in the same caliber. I'm not sure about 460 mag though. They will check whatever ammo you bring in though with a magnet to make sure it's not steel.

Just a heads up, I'd recommend going to Top Gun instead of Recoil. Recoil employees are a bunch of morons who ignore laws and try to get you into legal trouble.

They sold me a Keltec CMR-30 which is legally a pistol in Michigan, refused to fill out an RI60 for me (saying it wasn't a pistol and it was fine). Their "ATF liason" (who was just another employee there) told me they do it all the time, and they don't care about state laws, just what the ATF tells them, which has nothing to do with it.

I actually had to call the Michigan State Police and report them. They sent a trooper to the store to explain the laws to them and forced them to give me (and everyone else they ever sold a CMR-30 to) an RI60. Absolute idiots...I'll never step foot in that place again.

Top Gun is great. Clean range, nice employees, better prices.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    I usually go to top gun but mix it up a little bit? How is it cheaper though when I paid 11 for a hour with a target though? I have only been to Recoil twice and both times they seemed fine to me. With that though I have been going to Top Gun for many years and have had booth good and bad experiences there.