Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by pkuptruck View Post
    transport. allow atv/snowmobile carry
    Are you talking with CPL or nah?
    Long guns?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Expand seasons, as some are too short. Allow Sand Hill Crane hunting, get rid of magazine or capacity restrictions. I don't want to have to double check that I put a rod dowel in my shotgun, buy extra mag limiters or other crap when I can just load less rounds into a higher capacity magazine.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Are you talking with CPL or nah?
    Long guns?
    Yes

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Loaded uncased transport in/on ANY vehicle of ANY weapon.
    There are inroads on this. The Senate will take up a bill that has already passed in the House to allow open, loaded carry in any vehicle ON PRIVATE PROPERTY.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior View Post
    Allow dove hunting.
    I'm with you on that one. The trouble is, even though Proposal G says that we'll determine hunting techniques and game species using sound scientific practices, the voters spoke and the Dove is classified as a songbird.

I don't know if we have any recourse on this one.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgrider View Post
    Zone 3 no rifle calibers for deer season. Yeah its OK to use a 30.06 for squirrels and rabbits but not for deer in zone 3.
    This might have some wings. I use my ought naught six for groundhogs. What's the difference? Unless, of course, pushing this could eliminate 30-06 use entirely in that area....

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Expand seasons, as some are too short.
    Which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    get rid of magazine or capacity restrictions. I don't want to have to double check that I put a rod dowel in my shotgun,
    That's Federal law. I can't see us getting that changed anytime soon, although I'd blast away at far more ducks and still not have an increased bag limit to show for it!

I am a Forum User
    3rd holler on the right then up the road a piece.
    This might have some wings. I use my ought naught six for groundhogs. What's the difference? Unless, of course, pushing this could eliminate 30-06 use entirely in that area....
    No no .. Eliminate the rule that doesn't allow rifle calibers in zone 3.

There is no sane reason not to. The woods are not crawling with hunters anymore even if that had any merit which it does not. I hunt Montcalm and its all farm land But I cant use a 30/30 or 30/06 for deer? that just screwed up!

In a few years you won't see any hunters in the woods during deer season anyway with the unstoppable CWD and DNretard APR restrictions.

I am a Forum User
    Which ones?

That's Federal law. I can't see us getting that changed anytime soon.
    Interesting, didn't know that was Federal law.

Mainly just firearms for deer. I know they expanded some things for private land last year. To be specific I wish archery was backed up 1-2 weeks, and let firearms fill that void. I personally have zero interest in bow hunting.

I am a Forum User
    I'm with you on that one. The trouble is, even though Proposal G says that we'll determine hunting techniques and game species using sound scientific practices, the voters spoke and the Dove is classified as a songbird.

I don't know if we have any recourse on this one.

wouldn't the recourse BE Prop G ?!?!?

songbird , i imagine.. isn't a "scientific" designation of bird ( either is game bird I suppose.. )
    like the baiting ban, cant they just make scientific crap up, and call it good?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast