Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Who was the MGO guy who designed 10/22?

Is the guy who designed the unique 10/22 and won the contest still around? Is his rifle still made? Is it basically the "Mans best friend" model?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Is the guy who designed the unique 10/22 and won the contest still around? Is his rifle still made? Is it basically the "Mans best friend" model?
    Asked and answered, last online 1/22/20, four days ago.

I don't believe so, it was the 50th anniversary model and only ran for that year +/-.

The major difference that I can see between the two models is the flash hider/mud guard.
    Last edited by Roundballer; 01-26-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Thank you guys!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Thank you guys!
    I'm still here. Ruger used some of the features I designed on other models. I still have several original contest winning, NIB straight from the factory rifles if you're interested.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

None of the Ruger pages are still up. Please slap a photo or two on this thread

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    None of the Ruger pages are still up. Please slap a photo or two on this thread
    This is what we're talking about

Last edited by Garymac; 01-27-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Yup, still the best 10/22 ever. Thanks for sharing Gary.