Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Michigan Antique Arms Show Feb 1 & 2

Suburban Collection Showplace Novi this weekend.

In the next hall is the big Shriner Sportsman Raffle fundraiser Saturday.

I am a Forum User
    is the antique arms worth going ? haven't been to it in years. thanx

MGO Board of Directors

Thanks for posting this. I saw the sign on my way home from DTW a week ago and mentioned to my wife that I'd like to go see if they have a flintlock that I could buy.

I'm WAY under the weather, but hopefully will have some energy before the show is over.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    always an enjoyable show. kinda like walking into a museum. Only saw 2 AR's today which was refreshing
    Last edited by hammer62; 02-01-2020 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Went Saturday, enjoyed the Thompson SMG displays...show seemed a little small this time around, and prices were a little on the steep side. One guy there was asking 400$ for a HiPoint .40 cal...I just laughed. Walked out with 2 boxes of Fiocchi brass cased 9x18 and nothing else. Overall not really worth the 12 bucks (5$ to park, 7$ to get in). There was also a Shriner gun raffle going on in a different part of the building, but didn't check it out. Saw 3 or 4 AR's and 3 AK's, lots of modern pistols too.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    None of the gun shows are the way they use to be. Smaller shows, lower attendance, high prices. But unless we support these shows they will disappear, so what’s worse?