Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I can't post links yet! Forum User

H. Schmidt 22 LR revolver made in West Germany

Anyone have any idea what a chrome, H. Schmidt 22 LR revolver, excellent condition is worth? Has two sets of grips plus a second cylinder rated for .22 magnum. Purchased by my father back in the '60 I believe. Any help is much appreciated.

If you got it from your father, it is PRICELESS
    Join MGO Date 07-25-2007
    AMAC Member

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Pics might help, H. Schmidt made both single action and double action revolvers back in the day. A model designation would also help identify and aid in assessing value. But as stated, personally I would not sell...they were "budget" revolvers to begin with, so value wouldn't be extraordinarily high...you can't put a price on sentimental value.

I am a Forum User

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks to all who responded. It is a single action and a second look showed that it is a "Modell 21" apparently imported by: Pic Suffern N.Y. I understand the sentimental value in passing down a prized weapon to the next generation, but neither I nor my father considered this one of his prized weapons. However, the thought of parting with one of his deer rifles has never crossed my mind nor any of my brothers. Once again, thanks to all.