Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 93bandit View Post
    With respect to ownership?
    The FFL completes a RI-60 as the purchaser which only applies in Michigan, and must log the acquisition in their A&D log book which applies in every state.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    The FFL does have a minimum that they need to meet.
    Not in reference to this topic they don’t.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaxPlayer View Post
    - 2 Gen 3 Glock 19s, a few holsters, 1 with green CT laser grip, 1 with TLR-3 light/laser (full disclosure, 1 is in my wife’s name)
    - Black Kahr PM9
    - Pink/silver Kahr PM380 (in wife’s name)
    - Ruger LCP with CT laser grip (in wife’s name)
    - NAA baby size 22 revolver, not sure what the actual name is (in wife’s name)
    - HK P2000SK (maybe, might keep this one)
    - HK P30 with night sights (maybe)
    - Several quality (mostly Raven Concealment) holsters

Also a few long arms:
    - LMT M4 style AR15 with SOPMOD stock w/ about a dozen mags
    - Schultz & Larsen single shot bolt action .22 target rifle (maybe)
    - Maverick 88 pump 12ga
    - 2 Schmidt Rubin K31’s

If you’re interested in the bulk of it, Brighton isn’t too far but I wouldn’t make the drive to sell 1-2.

Follow up question, I assume I need to know 100% which are in my name and which are in hers?

Thanks
    Quite the collection there. Why are you selling?

I may be interested in a few, but my honest recommendation is to try and sell yourself. Any price from me will more than likely be 10% lower than what you'd be able to sell privately.

As far as the paperwork, I can't say for certain what would happen if you filled yourself out as the seller on the RI-60 although my assumption is nothing. It would probably be prudent to know which ones are your wife's and have her listed as the seller though.

I am a Forum User
    Selling the ones I don’t use much because I’m moving to a new place and I won’t have a safe there. I don’t want too many boxes / cases around, so I’d rather downsize the collection.

Jeff, if you send me a PM with ones you might be interested in I’ll make the call on whether to come by. 10% low doesn’t sound so bad if you’re interested in several & I can save a lot of time that way but probably not worth it for just a couple.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123