Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Member

Remington Dumping DPMS, Bushmaster, and Tapco Line?

I've read a few internet posts that are saying that Remington is dumping these lines to more align themselves with "hunting" activities. The CDNN website seems to be clearing off a lot of parts from these. Does anyone have any word from Remington to exactly what they are really doing?

In Memoriam Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Professorwiz View Post
    I've read a few internet posts that are saying that Remington is dumping these lines to more align themselves with "hunting" activities. The CDNN website seems to be clearing off a lot of parts from these. Does anyone have any word from Remington to exactly what they are really doing?

I think they got hit with the Bloomberg Virus!

I am a Forum User
    From what I can see, looks like Freedom Group/Cerberus Capitol is distancing themselves from evil black rifles.

I feel like they are trying to get in front of the PLCAA being repealed, and the obvious lawsuits that will kill Bushmaster, DPMS, and Tapco.... plus the financial drain on other business entities to try and fight said suit.

As much as we all like to think firearms manufacturers/investors are about Liberty, Freedom and the 2nd amendment...it’s the money, and always has been.

So just kill them now under their own terms, can’t sue what doesn’t exist.

MGO Member
    There are also a lot of low end competitors (think PSA, for one) who have gobbled up market share.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmann View Post
    From what I can see, looks like Freedom Group/Cerberus Capitol is distancing themselves from evil black rifles.

I feel like they are trying to get in front of the PLCAA being repealed, and the obvious lawsuits that will kill Bushmaster, DPMS, and Tapco.... plus the financial drain on other business entities to try and fight said suit.

As much as we all like to think firearms manufacturers/investors are about Liberty, Freedom and the 2nd amendment...it’s the money, and always has been.

So just kill them now under their own terms, can’t sue what doesn’t exist.
    as long as remington exists, and the management group exists they can be sued if they are in business.