Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Free fun shoot tomorrow 2-21

MGO Board of Directors

Announcing
    FREE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!

I will be paying for and giving away MGO Legal Benefit Raffle Tickets at this meeting!

Win this 450 Bushmaster:
    Ruger 450 Bushmaster.jpg

Win this Ruger 10-22:
    Ruger 10-22.jpg

What?! You need ammo? You can win that too!
    Ammo 9mm.jpg

What's the catch? Not much really - I'm just trying to whip up support for the GUN OWNERS CARE campaign and maybe get MGO in the national spotlight as a gun group that DOES care!

The NSSF sent MGO almost a thousand dollars worth of promo material to help get the word out that Gun Owners are everyday citizens and not as the media usually portrays us.

I want to show our appreciation and loyalty to our 2A commitment by creating a picture collage of a bunch of regular Joe's standing near their banner stand that's defending us - Michigan Gun Owners.

Hopefully we'll get enough pictures of gun owners that care that we can make a nice collage to send them. Everyone that participates will get a shot at the tickets. The odds to win the tickets will be good!

There's no promise that the NSSF will publish our collage, but they'd be crazy if they don't!
    I care.jpg
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Darnit Jack, can only give you so many green stamps

Good for you, Jack.

I'll be there, along with my grandson, raffle tickets or no. Are you going to take some action photos of us on the range? I'm not sure if you'll want me as the poster child for your collage, but I'll bet I'll be the best looking guy there tonight

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    Good for you, Jack.

I'll be there, along with my grandson, raffle tickets or no. Are you going to take some action photos of us on the range? I'm not sure if you'll want me as the poster child for your collage, but I'll bet I'll be the best looking guy there tonight
    ARGH!

I read this after the event. It never occurred to me to get some action shots! DANGIT!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.