Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Are there any that still sneak around tax? Seems like up until a year ago SGA got around tax man.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by deanooo311 View Post
    Are there any that still sneak around tax? Seems like up until a year ago SGA got around tax man.
    Interstate tax laws are a PITA. A company has to be doing a certain level of revenue in a state to require sales tax collection, and it is difficult to enforce but businesses typically comply.

This is why certain third party items sold through Amazon collect tax and some don't.

Banned
    Has anyone considered none of these places have to compete against Walmart any more?

I am a Forum User
    Walmarts ammo prices weren't all that great, at least, not until they were putting 5.56 on clearance to get rid of it. Wolf steel case at $2/box wasn't bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan99 View Post
    Walmarts ammo prices weren't all that great, at least, not until they were putting 5.56 on clearance to get rid of it. Wolf steel case at $2/box wasn't bad.
    Guess I missed the clearance. Oh well.

MGO Member
    Time to get out the reloading equipment and dust it off.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12