Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FxMM87 View Post
    PM sent last week. Interested in possibly buying collection....
    Please send again. I don’t recall it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan01228 View Post
    Please send again. I don’t recall it.
    Want to shoot me a list of what you have? If you're free during the week we can discuss some plans as far as listing them, or me buying some outright.

MGO Member
    Covid Slowed my Process down considerably. We did not get that house, but I have decided to still liquidate my collection. I have sold off some pieces individually, But i would still love to "reboot" and finda better way.

I am a Forum User
    Covid Slowed my Process down considerably. We did not get that house, but I have decided to still liquidate my collection. I have sold off some pieces individually, But i would still love to "reboot" and finda better way.
    Your best option, in my opinion, is to list them a small group at a time. Toss maybe 5 up in the for sale section and work with people. Never had a gun on here for over a week when listed fairly. Good luck

I am a Forum User
    Let's talk again. I'll buy some stuff off you directly. Sen's me your list of what's left.

Still interested in a couple of the revolvers if you still have them. Message me if you can!

Send me a list.
    I owe myself a present or two.
    [QUOTE]["Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin/QUOTE]

MGO Member
    If you're still trying to sell our company may be interested in doing a commission type deal and hold listings on some auction sites.

Feel free to send me a PM and we can do some research.

MGO Member
    Jeff-I'll be out of town for a few days...I'll get with you when I get back. The list is still very substantial.

MGO Member
    I would also be interested in a list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast