Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PM sent

I am a Forum User
    I would try Randy’s Gun Shop in Bad Axe, I would guess he would give you a fair price for everything!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan01228 View Post
    Not sure what the humor is?

This was a tough decision, but what right for the family is better than my hobby.
    At times he gets boozed up/Who knows?? His last drunk escapade was a dozy.Thank god the mods caught it.

MGO Member
    Another option is Not Just Guns in Mason. They run a large weekly online auction and their premiums are pretty good. I've done a lot of business with them over the last few years Mike Green is the owner and a stand up dude. Their number is 517.244.9001

MGO Member
    Not sure what the humor is?

This was a tough decision, but what right for the family is better than my hobby.
    I would ignore him. Just about every post of his is a straight cry for help.

Any luck selling?

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Any luck selling?
    I have sold a few privately and talked to a few FFL’s, nothing firm yet. But I’m still looking. The weirdest thing is that I haven’t bought anything in six weeks!

Perhaps since you've sold some privately you may consider putting a list out for the rest of us to look at ( unfortunately I wouldn't be in the market ) Have meet-ups near your house so you don't have to travel. You could put a little better than normal price on them and you get the cash you need, maybe even get to keep a few more and MGO members get a good deal on some firearms that may be in their gun list.
    Whatever you decide good luck on getting the cash you need!

I have sold a few privately and talked to a few FFL’s, nothing firm yet. But I’m still looking. The weirdest thing is that I haven’t bought anything in six weeks!
    PM sent last week. Interested in possibly buying collection....

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWabbit View Post
    Perhaps since you've sold some privately you may consider putting a list out for the rest of us to look at ( unfortunately I wouldn't be in the market ) Have meet-ups near your house so you don't have to travel. You could put a little better than normal price on them and you get the cash you need, maybe even get to keep a few more and MGO members get a good deal on some firearms that may be in their gun list.
    Whatever you decide good luck on getting the cash you need!
    I will continue to list one at a time. I am not willing to share the full list. I appreciate the support and hopefully I will be able to get the cash soon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast