Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon28rw View Post
    I definitely will than. Plan on getting a zastava m92 and my pd is almost blowing the deal!
    Just a heads -up. When you go to mail in the LEO copy of the LTP, mail it back to the same place you got it from. DO NOT mail it to your local if you didn't get it from there nor the MSP.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I would...
    I’ve went to 2 different ones and they’re all saying the same thing

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Just a heads -up. When you go to mail in the LEO copy of the LTP, mail it back to the same place you got it from. DO NOT mail it to your local if you didn't get it from there nor the MSP.
    All the police stations are saying a couple days, this sucks.

MGO Board of Directors

Hopefully, someone here with direct experience will chime-in with the "best" option in your area.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Hopefully, someone here with direct experience will chime-in with the "best" option in your area.
    Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for. Gonna try the sheriffs department tomorrow and see how that goes...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon28rw View Post
    I definitely will than. Plan on getting a zastava m92 and my pd is almost blowing the deal!
    Oh, and btw, out the PD by NAME.

Joe

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    Oh, and btw, out the PD by NAME.

Joe
    I’ve used Roseville PD to get a license before and it took them almost 2 weeks.
    They’re very slow.

I’m hoping the Macomb country sheriff can help me...

I am a Forum User
    A Macomb resident tells me the Sheriff used to be good.
    LET US KNOW if they are douche bags.

Joe

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by red442joe View Post
    A Macomb resident tells me the Sheriff used to be good.
    LET US KNOW if they are douche bags.

Joe
    I just called macomb sheriffs department and they said they can only issue them to people who are in their patrolling area... I told her I could get it anywhere in Michigan and she said no

I am a Forum User
    where you live must make a difference..
    when I moved back to Mi..(86 ? or '87) it took awhile to get a purchase permit, for my 1st pistol
    I figured they have to research, to see if there's any reason I should be denied..this was @ the (city of) Pontiac PD..
    Any further "permits to purchase" I needed were provided while I waited..maybe 10-15 min.

Moved to Rochester Hills..learned I have to go to Oakland Co. Sheriff ( Oakland Co. Complex), by the O.C. Jail, in Pontiac
    Again first one took maybe a week (or less)..ever since I've been in their system, no wait, unless the office is busy, then have to wait my turn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast