Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have not tried it, but krylon fusion works well on plastic, satin looks good.

I personally am a bone stock, bone stock well worn naturally, or nice custom sorta guy. Not trying to look at my gun for ten years with flaky paint, it would bother me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearArmsCC View Post
    Don't just rattle can it. Your firearms are investments, I can Cerakote it for you. You will get the contrasting color of your choice, and you get the awesome protection of Cerakote.

Cerakote H-series has a heat tolerance of 500-600 degrees. We Cerakote barrels all the time and H-series has a **** load of colors to choose from. Crazy example shown below:

[IMG]
    brown bear whats the lowest price for just a barrel like he is asking.

Or just a sig slide, push out sights, push in new custom sights i provide.

PM if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    brown bear whats the lowest price for just a barrel like he is asking.

Or just a sig slide, push out sights, push in new custom sights i provide.

PM if you like.

Pistol slide we do single coats for $65-75 depending on size ( micro vs full length).

Barrels for rifles is $65

Pistol barrel $45

If you have anymore questions or anything bcg feel free to shoot me a message. You can also find us on Facebook a dm Instagram. I’m usually really quick to reply in those!

I used to be the same way, bone stock black was the go to for years. I had a couple guns that humidity had gotten to ( dehumidifier in safe died when I was gone for 3-4 weeks ) . After I Cerakoted them I haven’t had any of those issues since and no dehumidifier in my safe.

CeraKote if applied properly can take a hell of beating. I would never hit my guns with rattle can. It chips easy, goes on way too thick, and when it’s all said and done sure you can apply another fresh layer but it will end up looking bad and gumming up the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    I used krylon on mine. worked great
    Attachment 85508
    Sure 1-2 coats is fine but ultimately if you keep applying the spray paint it will gum up your controls. Plus it flakes off super easy and it’s not really protecting the firearm, it’s just for looks.

CeraKote is super tough when applied correctly. Even if you do get some damage down to bare meta, unlike spray paint the rust won’t spread under Cerakote like it will with normal spray paints.

To each their own, I’m just happy you own an AR or a firearm for that matter! 😁

Sure 1-2 coats is fine but ultimately if you keep applying the spray paint it will gum up your controls. Plus it flakes off super easy and it’s not really protecting the firearm, it’s just for looks.

CeraKote is super tough when applied correctly. Even if you do get some damage down to bare meta, unlike spray paint the rust won’t spread under Cerakote like it will with normal spray paints.

To each their own, I’m just happy you own an AR or a firearm for that matter! ��
    I haven't re-applied. Pulled out of the new box and did a 5 minute spray job with no prep.
    Ceracoat is way tougher. Makes guns look pretty much longer.

My guns aren't pretty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    I haven't re-applied. Pulled out of the new box and did a 5 minute spray job with no prep.
    Ceracoat is way tougher. Makes guns look pretty much longer.

My guns aren't pretty though.
    Hey dont you say that... all guns are pretty... except high points... which I may have also Cerakoted lol

MGO Member
    Don't just rattle can it. Your firearms are investments, I can Cerakote it for you. You will get the contrasting color of your choice, and you get the awesome protection of Cerakote.

Cerakote H-series has a heat tolerance of 500-600 degrees. We Cerakote barrels all the time and H-series has a **** load of colors to choose from. Crazy example shown below:

[IMG][/IMG]
    That looks awesome but I’m sure it cost more than I want to spend. When all the parts got here, I gave up the paint idea and just assembled it. The. The Stay Home order kicked in. So, I’m just anxious to shoot it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12