Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

where did all the 922r ak compliance kits go ?

trying to sell some ak parts to a buddy, flash hider, break, a couple slings, maybe a folder and red dot mount.

I have a new in the box tapco saw grip compliance kit, I cannot find them ANYWHERE.

Banned
    Most likely bought up by all the guys yelling cold dead hands, while making sure they register pistols, don't carry concealed in a grocery store, and making sure they follow inane ******** compliance stuff.

But hey! Cold dead hands! LOL

I am a Forum User
    922r compliance kits? Don't remember seeing any. I just purchased US made parts as I needed/wanted them.

It's not that hard to get compliant either, unless you're trying to build something as close to a legit model/type as possible. Even then it shouldn't be too hard.

In the end, it's not like anyone checks anyway. Not telling you to do something illegal, but I have yet to hear of anyone getting a personal build checked.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    The only 922r compliance "kits" I recall seeing consisted of a FCG group (trigger, hammer, disconnector) and a gas piston (people rarely swap those out to gain compliance). US furniture is easy to come by, and can gain a few compliance parts. Also, if you use a US manufactured magazine, you gain 3 parts (body, follower, floorplate). It isn't difficult to stay compliant, check out this thread on Gunboards...https://forums.gunboards.com/showthr...highlight=922r
    Last edited by mudoven; 03-05-2020 at 10:52 PM. Reason: wrong link

I ended up just pricing it piece meal. I had a new in the box tapco kit, saw grip, g2 trigger, piston in one box thought it was a deal thing. Just trying to sell off in used folders, grips, kits, slings, adapters, muzzle devices etc.

Scrounge up about $400-500 for crap collecting dust.

I guess tapco discontinued this compliance kit.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I ended up just pricing it piece meal. I had a new in the box tapco kit, saw grip, g2 trigger, piston in one box thought it was a deal thing. Just trying to sell off in used folders, grips, kits, slings, adapters, muzzle devices etc.

Scrounge up about $400-500 for crap collecting dust.

I guess tapco discontinued this compliance kit.

Tapco may have been discontinued... https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/is...are-shuttered/
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

MGO Member
    Oh and this...

Name:  922r.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  32.5 KB
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington