Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Replaced my P365 Grip Module with the XL module

What's better that a P365 with a 10 rds mag ==> A P 365 with a full grip that takes 12 and 15 rds mag..
    yes I know the 12 and 15 could come with the mag adaptor to fit the P365 grip, but what always bothered me was that in the p365 short grip, the mag always gets stuck in the palm of my hand once I press the mag release.. I wanted drop free mags feature.

The way around it was replacing the 365 grip with the slightly longer grip of the P365 XL.. Moved the FCU to the new grip and had to deal with the hassle of moving the mag release from the old grip module to the new one. Shame on you SIG for not putting ones in the P365 XL grip modules replacements as you do in the P320 modules..

Here is the new setup with a 12 rds mag and a 15 rds mag.. the gun looks out of proportions with the 15 rds mag but it sure handles and shoots just fine like a big gun

Good on you. I've been thinking of doing the same on my 365 for some time now. I really thought the XL module was significantly more comfortable but adding the extra barrel length didn't hold any value for me.

I am a Forum User
    check osage county.. that's where I got it from

I am a Forum User
    Absolutely love the xl module on the standard 365 slide. Check out my Instagram for some pictures of my 365

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9g6Vm9B...d=kdpzwk0vv79p

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Good on you. I've been thinking of doing the same on my 365 for some time now. I really thought the XL module was significantly more comfortable but adding the extra barrel length didn't hold any value for me.
    I agree. The P365 feels too small, even though the trigger distance on both guns is the same. Maybe it's the beavertail or longer grip, but it just feels like more is there. The P365 is not enough to replace my G43 in terms of how well it shoots, points, and handles. The XL, maybe, but no need for an optics plate slide or longer barrel/slide combo. I do love the flat trigger though.

This might be in my future at some point. Had high hopes for the Hellcat but it's too thick IMO. Otherwise it's a great gun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I agree. The P365 feels too small, even though the trigger distance on both guns is the same. Maybe it's the beavertail or longer grip, but it just feels like more is there. The P365 is not enough to replace my G43 in terms of how well it shoots, points, and handles. The XL, maybe, but no need for an optics plate slide or longer barrel/slide combo. I do love the flat trigger though.

This might be in my future at some point. Had high hopes for the Hellcat but it's too thick IMO. Otherwise it's a great gun.
    Eventhough I like the nex combo P365 XL grip module with the P365 slide, I still have my Glock 43.. Each gun has its own characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post

I really think it's the extended beavertail, it's a small change but really helps the ergonomics. I still prefer the XL module to a 12 round mag in my regular P365. And it looks like Sig is making the XL base plates available for purchase too to convert your 365 12 round mags.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    I really think it's the extended beavertail, it's a small change but really helps the ergonomics. I still prefer the XL module to a 12 round mag in my regular P365. And it looks like Sig is making the XL base plates available for purchase too to convert your 365 12 round mags.
    It must be the beavertail. The new 12 round mags ship with both base plates to go on either gun.