Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR9

Quote Originally Posted by december1979 View Post
    Funny thing is that was my C5, I bought it from a guy in Muskegon and changed out some internals and replaced the muzzle break with the intention to run a suppressor. A 1911 Colt Combat came up on Armslist and I could not resisit and traded it. I saw it come up for sale on Armslist a few months later.

I seen you had it for sale here
    Between that and my Scorpion, I was going through too much 9mm! One had to go
    Active airport shooter

I am a Forum User
    The CMMG banshee is a nice option, uses Glock mags. Mine doesn’t like 9mm WWB ammo thou but seems to run everything else. I’ve also run Magpul mags with no problems.
    A friend of mine who works for a gun shop / range says that he sees a lot of people have issues with WWB in many gun though.

I am a Forum User
    If you read the instructions for the endomag you will find that they have a brake in period by just cycling the bolt over the mag sever times by hand. Yours is more then likely f#@%. Also they can be very finicky with certain bolts. 100% reliability is the mag inserts and use glock mags.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12