Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flatapple View Post
    Benched the revolver...solid rest...all in the same group...low and right!
    Send it back.

More than a few Ruger fans, say that the SP101 has had more problems in a short time than the GP100 has ever had.

Marketplace Moderator
    Have someone else with experience shooting fire that gun. See if the problem is you or the gun? Then go from there. Good Safe Shooting, MOOSE

I am a Forum User
    all I am saying is it is far easier to hit POA at closer distances. 2 inches off at 36 feet is pretty good for defensive shooting. Again, don't shoot someone at 36 feet.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    all I am saying is it is far easier to hit POA at closer distances. 2 inches off at 36 feet is pretty good for defensive shooting. Again, don't shoot someone at 36 feet.
    Yeah cause everybody knows that you can’t be in fear for your life from someone 36 feet away

Please quit spreading silly wives tales

There’s no distance requirement for self defense...especially the 21foot rule you referenced lol

I am a Forum User
    who are you? I beg to differ. At 36 feet, intruder has opportunity to flee, AND you have an opportunity to divert ALSO. Don't test it !!

I am a Forum User
    who are you? I beg to differ. At 36 feet, intruder has opportunity to flee, AND you have an opportunity to divert ALSO. Don't test it !!
    Like I said you don’t know what you are talking about
    Yes As distance increases it gives you more options but to try and state an absolute is idiotic nonsense
    What if the bad decides not to take the chance you so graciously gave him???
    Even an out of shape person can cover 36!feet in a matter of seconds, a bullet can cover it in a fraction of a second

There are several of us that have been reading your posts and are really wondering how you came up with any of that. Your beliefs are just not true.

The "21 ft defence zone" does not exist, that whole idea came from an article written back in '83 by Dennis Tueller, and has been reffered to as "The Tueller Drill" ever since.

Here is the truth of things: The Tueller Drill myth why the 21 foot rule isn't a rule at all. By Dennis Tueller

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12