Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Throw your names in the hat, folks.
    It's not a grueling day, and you'll learn some stuff - and you'll probably get rained on.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Board of Directors

Members, I am sorry to announce that as of today the MDFI class is going to be postponed until fall.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilt Guy View Post
    Members, I am sorry to announce that as of today the MDFI class is going to be postponed until fall.
    So instead of rain we may get snowed on

MGO Board of Directors

Are we still doing the drawing or did you cancel that?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Are we still doing the drawing or did you cancel that?
    I cancelled the drawing until we get another date.
    For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Member, MOC Member.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I cancelled the drawing until we get another date.
    That sucks.
    I had looked at the schedule and seen the dates of the cancelled classes getting pushed back... My fingers were crossed for everybody thogh.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234