Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Huge shoutout to BrownBearArmsCC, follow up post to my 313Tactical post. Gorgeous cerakoted stuff inside!

A while back I posted that a long time friend and someone who cerakoted probably two dozen guns for me, 313Tactical, lost parts to my Hellcat/One of my mags then completely ghosted me. A few people asked me to post a followup with some pictures once I found a new company and had some stuff painted.

After searching for a bit, I found an amazing cerakote company up in Howell on Instagram and I gave him 4 things to test him out. Two of those are done, the other two will be done in a week or so, so I'm going to post the pictures here.

The company is called Brown Bear Arms Custom Coating up in Howell, and the owner Rob is a SUPER nice guy, who just so happens to have some pretty insane Cerakote skills. He's like Blowndeadline, just not overpriced or mentally unstable (I speak nothing but the truth).

The first two things that he did for me are my Benchmade Phaeton in a Boba Fett cerakote theme, and my Glock 19 in a Gun Candy blue to purple finish. Gun Candy is a crazy cool finish that changes colours depending on the angle you look at it. So of course, me being me, I had to try it out.

Below I'll post the knife pictures, the Glock picture, and a video of the Glock so you can see how cool this finish is. Once I get my other two back (Hellcat with Mandalorian theme, and Yeti Tumbler with Boba Fett theme) I'll post both of those.

He also just made a MGO account, username is BrownBearArmsCC, so hit him up if you ever want something nice done!

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO: MGO won't let me upload it. https://imgur.com/8d0kOR2

I am a Forum User
    He's doing my Glock 19 slide in a dark gray distressed color. We might start doing some collaboration on some things. I have a few ideas we might pursue.

It's awesome he's so close too!

I am a Forum User
    I expect that Glock in the marketplace in 5...4...3...2...

Thanks for the shout out!! Other projects are almost finished up!

Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    I expect that Glock in the marketplace in 5...4...3...2...
    Are you kidding me? I have over two grand into this thing AND there's a Canadian Flag laser cut into the grip. It's going to be mine forever, I really have no choice!

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    He's doing my Glock 19 slide in a dark gray distressed color. We might start doing some collaboration on some things. I have a few ideas we might pursue.

Yeeeeeah buddy, I look forward to seeing stuff in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post

Your Glock is completely stripped and prepped for CeraKote. I was able to squeeze it in with another project that has the same color in it. Should be done in a couple days along with mikes tumbler. I’ll send you some pics when it’s done. Longest part will be waiting for the channel liner to come in! ��

Account Closed Forum User
    Amazing work!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearArmsCC View Post
    Your Glock is completely stripped and prepped for CeraKote. I was able to squeeze it in with another project that has the same color in it. Should be done in a couple days along with mikes tumbler. I’ll send you some pics when it’s done. Longest part will be waiting for the channel liner to come in! ��
    Schweeettt

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post

How much was that Phaeton to get coated like that?! It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGun View Post
    How much was that Phaeton to get coated like that?! It's awesome.
    Uhh. Not sure, he just gave me a quote on 2 guns, a tumbler, and the knife. Feel free to PM or email him and he can get you a quote!

The knife itself is about $300.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast