Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am able to post pics now! I’m really not used to this format but it is all under control now.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    "Yeah hun...I ordered that for a customer he just hasn't came to pick it up yet. Yeah I know it was two years ago and yes he knows I'm shooting it, he'll come get it eventually."
    She doesn't have a clue what's in my safe or office.

Then again, I have no idea what she has in her closet ... She's a shopaholic ...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    She doesn't have a clue what's in my safe or office.

Then again, I have no idea what she has in her closet ... She's a shopaholic ...
    I asked my wife what she thought my personally owned number was. She was way off abs I walked away laughing. She didn't care before my FFL and always wants to shoot the new stuff.

hmmm I cannot tell if you will seriously keep this handgun for years and years which you should, or it will be gone in 6 months.

Anyone putting out odds on this, whats it pay ?

Thanks for sharing Mike, good to see a business that does not curse at his customers, and that acts professional....lol!
    Nice work!!
    Last edited by JDG; 03-14-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    Active airport shooter

Thanks, very nice!

On the topic of keeping "dark money" obscured from my wife... I just got interrogated today on the bulk 5.56 ammo I bought with my bank debit card. Usually, I put stuff on my "travel" credit card, so she doesn't have ready visibility. I told her that I was lucky to get the order in before the panic so it was delivered today, to ward off any Coronavirus zombies. Thinking about it, I also need to change my Amazon password. Apparently, she has the Amazon app on her phone, so whenever I buy something from there (rail mount, light, etc.) she gets a notification! Back to stashing extra cash I get when over-paying at grocery store, I guess.

Here is some more of our past work! Please feel free to message me with any questions!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I am a Forum User
    Nice work.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearArmsCC View Post
    Here is some more of our past work! Please feel free to message me with any questions!

[IMG][/IMG]
    What’s something like this coating cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
    What’s something like this coating cost?
    Shoot me a message and I’ll get you a quote/ price

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123