Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Uhh. Not sure, he just gave me a quote on 2 guns, a tumbler, and the knife. Feel free to PM or email him and he can get you a quote!

The knife itself is about $300.
    I know what it costs, I just bought a UTX-70 with the hellhound blade and I was curious what it might cost to have him make a "mini bounty hunter" for me. I'll email him.

Nice work! I've been thinking about some Cerakote stuff, but didn't know where to start. Howell is right next door to me. I'm kinda partial to the Kryptek Typhon stuff I've seen.

So as I understand, an OTF automatic knife is now (probably) legal in Michigan, as long as it isn't double-edged?

Quote Originally Posted by bjmusico View Post
    Nice work! I've been thinking about some Cerakote stuff, but didn't know where to start. Howell is right next door to me. I'm kinda partial to the Kryptek Typhon stuff I've seen.

So as I understand, an OTF automatic knife is now (probably) legal in Michigan, as long as it isn't double-edged?
    You would correct on the knife, as long as it’s not a double edge you are good to go.

Kryptek typhoon is a badass paint scheme. I Just got done a couple weeks ago with a PS90, that got a variant of Kryptek typhoon on it. (More dark blue less black)

Cool, thanks.

I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to do Kryptek Typhon on a rifle, but sounds viable. I think the more dark blue/less black option you mention would look sweet. If you get a chance, please post some pics. I think folks would be very interested to see them. You'll be my first call when I'm ready to get my AR Cerakoted, and can squirrel away enough money without my wife knowing!

Cool, thanks.

I wasn't sure how difficult it would be to do Kryptek Typhon on a rifle, but sounds viable. I think the more dark blue/less black option you mention would look sweet. If you get a chance, please post some pics. I think folks would be very interested to see them. You'll be my first call when I'm ready to get my AR Cerakoted, and can squirrel away enough money without my wife knowing!
    @BJ, not the worlds best lighting but here's a picture I snagged off of his Facebook for you.

I am a Forum User
    I'm ready to get my AR Cerakoted, and can squirrel away enough money without my wife knowing!
    The real reason that I became an FFL is that she now just assumes everything that comes in is for a customer. Heck, she ends up picking up quite of a bit of it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    she now just assumes everything that comes in is for a customer.
    "Yeah hun...I ordered that for a customer he just hasn't came to pick it up yet. Yeah I know it was two years ago and yes he knows I'm shooting it, he'll come get it eventually."

@BJ, not the worlds best lighting but here's a picture I snagged off of his Facebook for you.

lol I was just trying to post that!! Ill be investing in some lighting equipment in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBearArmsCC View Post
    lol I was just trying to post that!! Ill be investing in some lighting equipment in the near future.
    I remember you told me yesterday you couldn't post pictures on MGO so I figured I'd try and help haha.

It's much easier if you host it to Imgur, then just post

[ img ] ImageLinkHere [ / img ] < That but with no spaces

For example, here's a picture of what the PS90 link looked like:

Also yes, lighting! If you Google "How to build a lightbox" It's VERY easy. You can build a decent sized very nice one for like $40 or less.

I remember you told me yesterday you couldn't post pictures on MGO so I figured I'd try and help haha.
    Yesterday he didn't have 10 posts yet, so he couldn't post links.

It's much easier if you host it to Imgur, then just post
    Imgur is good, but he has his own website, he can just dump them in a folder on there. What is really needed is to be able to recognize the URL of just the image.

[ img ] ImageLinkHere [ / img ] < That but with no spaces

For example, here's a picture of what the PS90 link looked like:

Posting examples of code is much easier if you can learn to use the [noparse][/noparse] set

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast