Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Yugo vs Czech K98

I got a friend who wants to trade me his Czech K98 for my Yugo K98, both are in pristine condition and are what they are. He believes that he is doing me a great favor by trading and believes that the Czech is worth a lot more than the Yugo. I am not so sure, anybody have any feedback? I don't have pictures but both are flawless and IMO are both $400 guns.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Nod to the Czech rifle, produced in smaller numbers than the Yugos...does the Czech gun have that funky winter trigger guard? You're probably correct on approximate value, take both rifles to the range...whichever is most accurate would be the one I'd go with.

I am a Forum User
    Yes on the winter trigger, I made the trade and own the Czech after having the Yugo for 10+ years, I have shot them both and both seem to be equally accurate. Thanks for the advice.

I am a Forum User
    I agree with mudoven. Neither gun is superior in any way. Find out which one runs better overall then go with that one.

MGO Member Forum User
    German K98's are the best.

I am a Forum User
    I've got 4 and always looking for more!