Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Foxx and Don's Custom
    is that one shop, or two different ones. I search google, it was not clear.

link would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpkimmel83 View Post
    I am 98 percent sure on this forum about 2 years ago I asked about local guys, narrowed it down to multi, almost went with detroit on a couple holsters. A few weeks later someone on here was suggesting he was not honoring his warranty.

Maybe others can chime in.

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    This is who I go with, and is one of 3 companies nation wide I recommend to people.

I think Mike is also one of the few with the Walther PPQ M2 Q5 Match SF molds, and has the IWI Masada mold on order also.
    Ha cool, noticed MDFI blue as a color option, along with some other color /pattern options I like but unfortunately of the companies listed, none are currently supporting the any of the firearm models I am looking for... though I note that several of them like holsterco, have an option to contact them about adding a model. Which I will be looking into in the future...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Ha cool, noticed MDFI blue as a color option, along with some other color /pattern options I like but unfortunately of the companies listed, none are currently supporting the any of the firearm models I am looking for... though I note that several of them like holsterco, have an option to contact them about adding a model. Which I will be looking into in the future...
    What model are you looking for?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12