Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Target Sports USA - Order Delays ( just a taste of what's coming..?)

Got this message today.. bottom line : expect a longer wait for orders, &
    expect to pay more for your items, due to high demand.

shouldn't this demand be raising stock prices ? Guess offset by businesses being ordered closed, &
    people having to stay at home. The economic impact from this virus is going to be huge.

.."Target Sports USA Customer,

**Please expect 10-day shipping delay on all orders due to the increase demand.**

We are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible including: implementing a second shift, hiring additional employees and offering overtime to our office staff to keep up with compliance requirements and any customer inquiries. Please note even with these changes, we also have a huge increase in customer email & phone call volume so please bear with us for any delays in response. You can check your order status online at www.TargetSportsUSA.com under My Account.

We are also working closely with all manufacturers to keep products in stock at competitive pricing. Unfortunately, we have been informed that all manufacturers are now shipping product at an increased cost, due to demand. We are doing everything we can to mitigate these costs for our customers while trying to keep as much inventory as we can in stock.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    Got this message today.. bottom line : expect a longer wait for orders, &
    expect to pay more for your items, due to high demand.

shouldn't this demand be raising stock prices ? Guess offset by businesses being ordered closed, &
    people having to stay at home. The economic impact from this virus is going to be huge.

.."Target Sports USA Customer,

**Please expect 10-day shipping delay on all orders due to the increase demand.**

We are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible including: implementing a second shift, hiring additional employees and offering overtime to our office staff to keep up with compliance requirements and any customer inquiries. Please note even with these changes, we also have a huge increase in customer email & phone call volume so please bear with us for any delays in response. You can check your order status online at www.TargetSportsUSA.com under My Account.

We are also working closely with all manufacturers to keep products in stock at competitive pricing. Unfortunately, we have been informed that all manufacturers are now shipping product at an increased cost, due to demand. We are doing everything we can to mitigate these costs for our customers while trying to keep as much inventory as we can in stock.

Sounds like a pretty effective marketing ploy by Target Sports. I got the same E-Mail from Target Sports then went to Brownells & Cabelas & found a number of current (in-stock) ammo sales & deals.

I am a Forum User
    Just got an email from Brownells that they have ammo in stock with free ground shipping on ammo.

I ordered 500 rds of 124gr this morning and just got done delivering them to myself -- in boxes of 50, ready to go... finally have a reason to reload 9mm, tonight I've got run up another 300 38sp...

I am a Forum User
    Out of curiosity, just went to Brownell's (never bought ammo from them) and looked @ rifle ammo..many OUT Of STOCK postings on their site..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    Sounds like a pretty effective marketing ploy by Target Sports. I got the same E-Mail from Target Sports then went to Brownells & Cabelas & found a number of current (in-stock) ammo sales & deals.
    “Please expect a 10 day shipping delay and increased prices doesn’t exactly sound sound like a great marketing ploy to sell product.
    Target Sports and SGAmmo generally have about the best prices going and good customer service. SGAmmo has had to stop taking new orders altogether. There’s nothing wrong with Brownells but you’ll usually pay more and they’re pretty well picked over now to.

I am a Forum User
    just a fyi..
    PSA sent out a notice to expect delayed shipping on orders as well, due to high order volume.. with stuff selling as fast as it is.
    guns, ammo groceries, paper products, you'd think the stock market would be up...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    just a fyi..
    PSA sent out a notice to expect delayed shipping on orders as well, due to high order volume.. with stuff selling as fast as it is.
    guns, ammo groceries, paper products, you'd think the stock market would be up...
    Looking like an AR pistol I ordered from PSA is going to take up to 4 weeks to get. Im just hoping my FFL doesn't close down before it comes in.