Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member

Anyone ready for walleye run?

I plan on trying later on this up coming week

Tried a few times over the past 3 weeks they weren't in the river, breast bay and bolles were hot.

I'll post back, hopefully spring run is on the essential list if we get locked down. Could say it's my job, lol

Tight lines

MGO Board of Directors

It's good to have a little forward reconnaissance.

That's a long drive for me, but worth it if it's happening!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    There are some there. caught six in about three hours mid grosse ile and south hand lining. still waiting on good jig bite. orange # 11 rapalas

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by jeffy View Post
    There are some there. caught six in about three hours mid grosse ile and south hand lining. still waiting on good jig bite. orange # 11 rapalas
    Go you cast with these or troll?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Go you cast with these or troll?
    He was handlining . lots of walleye fishing to go . You're more than welcome to come w/ me Jack...would love to catch up !!

MGO Member
    I didnt handline or troll, just jigged golf course, Trenton, sugar island and by celeron nada. I did get some perch in airport bay and some back cuts. We have done very well in bb and bolles, fished every month this year at least once. I'm gonna try later on this week. If we locked in outdoor space has been ok in some states. I'll just jig alone in my boat or it would be more then 6 ft to the back....who knows, society has opened my eyes on this one. I'll report back later in the week if I do any good its should be gtg or very very close. I like when I can get 10-20 fish per hour, catch and release is a blast.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by mikethepike View Post
    He was handlining . lots of walleye fishing to go . You're more than welcome to come w/ me Jack...would love to catch up !!
    You KNOW we'll get together! Hope you're hanging in there. I was thinking of you yesterday.
    I'll trade you a walleye trip for a stay in the new digs up North this Fall

Name:  Done.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  103.4 KB

I am a Forum User
    OP. that is almost the exact path I fished. east and west river and tall way .some call it celeron. good luck.Had to slow way down tho.

I am a Forum User
    Wow!!!!!! Deal. That is a major upgrade .

I am a Forum User
    Is this happening somewhere on the river where a guy with only a canoe could go fishing?

Asking for me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast