Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Great Vid For New/First Time Gun Owners

Very well done vid for the first time pistol owner from the Military Arms channel.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

impressive that he can make so many long cuts without having to edit things. guy says what he means and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    Excellent video to share with MGO...nice approach and gentle toward target audience. 101 level is always good and not to make assumptions about knowledge. Great video to have found. I’ll be using for any would be/want to some day be gun owners too.

MGO Board of Directors

Wow!
    Good video.

I'm MGO jealous.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    It’s a pistol, it’s a handgun, its a revolver, it’s a weapon. Only a weapon when used to hurt someone. I always cringe when I hear people use that word. I think no one wants to use it as a weapon. You may have to but 99.9 percent of the time it is not a weapon. That word is used way to much.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Wow!
    Good video.

I'm MGO jealous.
    I actually sat and watched the entire video, hard with my attention span and my coffee cup is also empty. Can we put this on our Facebook page?
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.