Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Coffee Company Gives All Profits To 2A Rights

I'm sure Starbucks will follow suit!

Defender Coffee, The Coffee Company That Give All Profits To 2A Rights

Defender Coffee, The Coffee Company That Give All Profits To 2A Rights

By John Crump
    Ammoland.com
    March 29th. 2020

“I started Defender Coffee to give fellow patriots an easy and simple way to donate to gun rights organizations by doing something they already do every day… drink coffee,” Schrack told AmmoLand. “After the Vegas shooting, there were a lot of calls for more gun control. I wanted to create a way to get more people involved in the donation effort aimed at defending the Second Amendment. Since my goal was to get more people to be Defenders of the 2A, the name Defender Coffee was born.”
    Defender Coffee donates all the profits from the sale of their coffee to organizations that are on the front lines fighting against the people that want to strip Americans of their right to bear arms. When a customer checks out on the Defender Coffee website, they can choose what organization will get the profits from their purchase.

AFA is hawking coffee too. Much like all the small businesses and schools that have their own clothing labels and other gear. The distributor might have a good idea. Soon might there be MGO coffee?

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    AFA is hawking coffee too. Much like all the small businesses and schools that have their own clothing labels and other gear. The distributor might have a good idea. Soon might there be MGO coffee?
    I would think that the market would be pretty saturated by now. There is another Veteran pro 2A coffee company that has been around for a couple of years now: https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I would think that the market would be pretty saturated by now. There is another Veteran pro 2A coffee company that has been around for a couple of years now: https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/
    I don't like that they saddled up with the NRA now. I don't know anything about them personally that at the very best makes them naive and/or ignorant, at worst grifters.