Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loud loud guns

Quote Originally Posted by papabear View Post
    AR 15 with a 7 1/2 barrel. It’s loud and shares all the other essentials that a full size AR uses
    This
    Add a brake and it will make your ears bleed.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    This
    Add a brake and it will make your ears bleed.
    Lantac Dragon should do the trick. On my 16" AR, that thing will wake you up real quick. On a 7 1/2" you probably wouldn't shoot it more than once.

MGO Member
    Never thought my Armalite AR10 was very loud? But on the other hand I can't hear just ask my wife!

I am a Forum User
    Build a signal canon. We have one that lives in the barn up north that will make your ears bleed.
    Plans are pretty easily found online.

"The path to true knowledge is paved with wasted money" copyright postban forever!
    NRA Endowment Member, 2AF Life Member, GOA Patriot Member

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    Neighbor p'd you off, and now you want to show him who has the bigger richard?
    "Has" or "is"?

I am a Forum User
    I think the trick to "loud" is to have a short barrel, right?

I'm assuming that you want to project the sound towards a neighbor. So 223 pistol , and a shooting position next to a metal shed? You could also get a shotgun with a shorter barrel.

Seems like a lot of effort to annoy the neighborhood though.

MGO Member
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    I say a 308AR pistol with a big ass brake on it.

I am a Forum User
    OK, for all you guys that keep bringing up short barreled guns, explain to me how that makes it any louder to the neighbor. I get the fact that it is MUCH louder to the person behind the trigger, but for anyone that happens to be in the direction of the shot, I doubt the sound is any louder. If I where to shoot a handgun in 45LC and also the same 45LC out of a lever action rifle, I doubt the handgun is going to make my neighbor any more made at me than the rifle does. Now, if the neighbor lives next to you, a brake works very well to direct the sound their direction. The only thing I see a short barreled anything doing is making it more painful for the shooter, not the neighbor, in this case maybe the shooter wants to be a Richard and a short barrel is the medicine he deserves.
    Last edited by gman; 03-31-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast