Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

How do people expect to sell a used gun for hundreds over the new model??

Was trying to make a trade deal on a used m17 and I asked the dude what he's looking for trade value wise and I got the classic "well they go for 900+ on gun broker" the 900 dollar on is a 80% kit and then I send him a dozen screenshots of $600 m17s, "well I guess we can't make a deal" BTW he had the black controls not the commorative

I am a Forum User
    Because desperate idiots panic buy. Probably the same buyer that buys the overpriced ammo out there. Or toilet paper ��

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapensmed View Post
    Because desperate idiots panic buy. Probably the same buyer that buys the overpriced ammo out there. Or toilet paper ��
    Bingo, was his name-o

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    Was trying to make a trade deal on a used m17 and I asked the dude what he's looking for trade value wise and I got the classic "well they go for 900+ on gun broker" the 900 dollar on is a 80% kit and then I send him a dozen screenshots of $600 m17s, "well I guess we can't make a deal" BTW he had the black controls not the commorative
    But he had a picture.

I am a Forum User
    Will be the same guy that lists something in his trade list and you make a offer and lacks the manners to just say Thank but no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    They usually don’t

https://www.armslist.com/posts/11350...9-with-extras-
    Active airport shooter

Narcissism. They think they are special, stuff they buy that is a comodity is special. They think wear or unknown does not count with them. I do not even want to meet people, I do not have faith they will even be there when they say they will be. Much less it will be a presented.

Just like the price gouging idiots who think 20 percent is gouging, these same guys want a deal. They nickle and dime their lawn guy, complain at the car wash about price, and tip really low or don't tip.

Its who they are.

There are millions of glocks, xds, mp9 etc and they think their used gun is nicer than an actual new one.

I can go on gun.deals.com and get stuff cheaper, delivered a mile from my house 20 percent cheaper than them in 2 days and then pick up when ever I feel like it.

They refuse to accept that, because of narcissism. That does not count to them.

I am a Forum User
    Because it was "rare" and LNIB and ….

This discussion has never appeared on MGO before.
    Formerly Known As RevDerb since 2008 with 9,457 posts.
    VietNam era vet (USN - CTT2, USNR - CTT3), NRA Life Member, NRA Certified RSO, SAF, GOA.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    http://revderb.blogspot.com John 5:24 <><

Quote Originally Posted by CircuitRider View Post
    This discussion has never appeared on MGO before.
    it might be interesting to say why they do it.

Do they think other people do not know the price of a gun?

They think used things go for new prices, but just guns, nothing else ?

Its the why that is interesting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast