Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

DeadAir KeyMount clearance

Can anybody tell me the minimum clearance there needs to be from the bottom ring to the hand guard

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLiner View Post
    Can anybody tell me the minimum clearance there needs to be from the bottom ring to the hand guard
    Not sure what you're asking

I am a Forum User
    There is what looks like 2 ribs on the muzzle device, how much room do I need between that one and the handguard?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLiner View Post
    There is what looks like 2 ribs on the muzzle device, how much room do I need between that one and the handguard?
    I'm still not sure what you're asking. It almost sounds like you're asking what clearance you need to put the can inside of the handguard. If that is the case, the only measurement you need, is the actual diameter of the can, which is available on their website.

Or are you asking the minimum distance from the back of the muzzle device to a handguard which the can will not fit inside of?

If that is the case, my Sandman S doesn’t even go behind the back of the flash hider
    Last edited by DP425; 04-06-2020 at 08:28 PM.

I am a Forum User
    the later, I only have approximately 1/4” from the end of the handguard to the first rib on the flashhider.

I am a Forum User
    I’d say it’s less than ⅛”

Name:  97ECA4B6-D322-4EA9-8A00-E3793F7F01D0.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  81.4 KB

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the response. My handguard stops right at the shims so I should be good!