Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Best Video on handgun sight picture that I have ever seen...

... And it comes from a guy who is a great marksman and very humble to admit that he is not an official authority in the shooting community. However, he was able to show with couple photography tricks the best visual illustrations on the topic..

If you are a relatively new shooter and working through the paces to enhance your shooting skills, this video is a must..
    For the experienced shooters, we do this all the time but it is nice to see it demonstrated for two things: 1) it emphasizes that we are doing the right thing, 2) provides a visual tool in case we want to explain it to a relatively new shooter.

MGO Member
    Thanks, good video for any shooter.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

That is a really good video. I like that guy, thanks for giving me yet another channel to dig into

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    That is a really good video. I like that guy, thanks for giving me yet another channel to dig into
    The guy is an honest gun guy - he is not yet tarnished by the youtube fame and hasn't turned into an advertiser like most gun channels are now adays.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    The guy is an honest gun guy - he is not yet tarnished by the youtube fame and hasn't turned into an advertiser like most gun channels are now adays.
    I am so good at tuning out ads, does it bother you that you fear they might be influenced ?

On your recommendation ill subscribe, last thing I need is another channel to follow !

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I am so good at tuning out ads, does it bother you that you fear they might be influenced ?

On your recommendation ill subscribe, last thing I need is another channel to follow !
    Yes I am so much turned off by ads.. Last time Jerry Miceluk had two videos that wer pure ads.. One he was advertising an over priced 1911 drop in trigger made by his buddy that drops the trigger pull to 4.x lbs.. A $300 tigger kit for a 4 lb trigger pull that was insane. And another video he was promoting chinese sh$$ products.. I respect Jerry becuase he is an icon, but come on his videos are becoming so much commercialized.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    Yes I am so much turned off by ads.. Last time Jerry Miceluk had two videos that wer pure ads.. One he was advertising an over priced 1911 drop in trigger made by his buddy that drops the trigger pull to 4.x lbs.. A $300 tigger kit for a 4 lb trigger pull that was insane. And another video he was promoting chinese sh$$ products.. I respect Jerry becuase he is an icon, but come on his videos are becoming so much commercialized.
    ohh not even ads they run, you mean the stuff they talk about becomes an ad ?

I have jerry on my subscribe but did not see that video, ill have to see if I can find it.

Your guy can't say no to the money if he hits 80k or whatever he is not going to walk away from a couple hundred grand per year.

My local hardware store has 33k subscribers and he was making 3-5 per month a couple years ago, I think its more now. He might be solidly 5-6 very steady.

He can not be a turd about pushing some crappy 20 buck red dot and its real transparent that ncstar slipped him 15k to promote the hell out of it.