Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I opened my indoor BB/pellet range with target at one end of the hall and shooting bench (kitchen table) at the other. Had some fun using my Daisy Red Ryder to cut some cards edge on but aside from the smell of sulfur I haven't had much success lighting kitchen matches with my Crossman pellet rifle.

What is even more fun is opening the tactical training facility (my house) and spreading a few cardboard silhouettes around to be dealt with using my electric air soft pistol. Scenarios vary from waiting until dark then simulating waking up by starting from laying in bed, to sitting in chair watching TV and pretending someone just kicked the front door in... or the back door in, to starting from sitting on the commode with pants around my ankles, to in the shower, and whatever else I can think up.

Also I occasionally carry the scenarios all the way to the end to include the aftermath of a simulated 911 call and holding an injured but still dangerous intruder at gunpoint until the police arrive and simulating dealing with what happens when they arrive.
    Last edited by Bikenut; 04-09-2020 at 07:48 PM.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

Sorted almost a 5 gal pail of 9mm by head stamp, wiped down a couple of guns that have been left way too long in the back of the safe and perfected teeing the wife off multiple times a day without saying a word to her.
    We also picked up a new pup about 3-4 weeks ago to replace the one we had to put down last fall. To say she is keeping us busy is putting it mildly.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Making more videos for my gun channel on YouTube

I am a Forum User
    Played with some hot brass.

One down... 4 to go....

I have spent a lot of time buffing my musket.

I take frequent breaks because my wrist and fingers get tired.

After a short rest, I go right back at it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I have spent a lot of time buffing my musket.

I take frequent breaks because my wrist and fingers get tired.

After a short rest, I go right back at it.
    Ummmm, OK...
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Ummmm, OK...
    He calls it his "musket" because it's a single shot and takes a long time to reload.

I am a Forum User
    I've wiped down and lubed all my guns, sharpened some knives and put new monofilament on some spinning reels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Ummmm, OK...
    I knew I wasn't the only one that had a joke for that.

Dice

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    He calls it his "musket" because it's a single shot and takes a long time to reload.
    You guys are terrible. Lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast