Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Value / Price Advise Needed : Remington 1100 (Older Model A+ Condition)

Hi, first time poster here.

I'm trying to figure out the value of my Remington 1100 12 Gauge and the prices are all over the place online.

I've seen them selling for as low as $500 and as much as $1900.

Mine is the wood grain, hunting, skeet shooting version.

Could someone help explain to me the reason for the huge range in prices for the same model firearm?

Thanks

Update : just heard back form Remington Support. Its a 1977 model year.

MGO Member
    Without more information, barrel and chamber length at least, you won't learn much. There are a lot more 12ga 1100's under $500 than anything else. The higher priced ones are all small gauge premium models, .410 and 28ga.

Maybe try posting more Info and pics here, 1977 doesn't mean anything for value:

https://www.migunowners.org/forum/fo...fication-Value
    Stop The Robberies Enjoy Safe Streets / You can't argue with slaves that don't know they're shackled.

Thanks for the reply. The barrel is 27in long and this forum won't allow me to post links to pictures since I have a new account.

I am a Forum User
    A few bucks will get you a 1 month subscription to the - Blue Book of gun Values - online edition. I have found it to be a useful guide for buying or selling. You have also, no doubt, have been on Gunbroker to look at values, too. There also are resources other's who can point you to an unbiased firearms appraiser but that will probable cost a few bucks.

The value will be determined by the demand and that is driven by the manufacturer of the gun, the model, condition and also, in some instances, the grade. All of these come into play. That is why you see a range of $500 - $1900 for what you are inquiring about.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    A few bucks will get you a 1 month subscription to the - Blue Book of gun Values - online edition. I have found it to be a useful guide for buying or selling. You have also, no doubt, have been on Gunbroker to look at values, too. There also are resources other's who can point you to an unbiased firearms appraiser but that will probable cost a few bucks.

The value will be determined by the demand and that is driven by the manufacturer of the gun, the model, condition and also, in some instances, the grade. All of these come into play. That is why you see a range of $500 - $1900 for what you are inquiring about.
    Thanks for the info!