Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I've got a Bushmaster XM15 Patrolman which is a solid quality AR for $800 with tax in stock.

https://www.motorcitymunitions.com/p...971-90897-3321

Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not new to firearms or ownership.

I'm a CPL holder and I own / have owned long guns in the past.

Been shooting since I was about 10 (30 years) but I've never owned any type of AR and I'm looking to build one.

I've shot a few at the range with some buddies but I really don't know much about them or where to start looking.

Would like to try and stay under $1000 if possible but I want something good for home defense that also looks nice.

Any suggestions on where to start are appreciated.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    $ .02 = BUILD your own ! And learn, what is what and why. Add things YOU prefer, rather than buy and start alterations.
    There are a bunch of people around your area to assist with the pieces that need a special tool, and a pinch of how to.
    If you are a bit mechanically incline you can do it, +patience, attention to detail, quality parts.
    Start making a list of what YOU want, i.e., caliber, barrel length, hand guards, sights, muzzle device, yeah you got it.
    ( bet ya don't stop at " 1 " )

Stay safe out there

I am a Forum User
    I'm an FFL and an authorized dealer for (among others) Palmetto State Armory.

A quality, complete rifle kit and lower (all you need to build a complete AR) can be purchased for nearly half of that previously mentioned $1K price.

And all PSA products include a lifetime serviceable warranty (it's transferable, too!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12