Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    that's really an awesome collection of rare toys..
    Thanks Jim, the Sako might be hard to come by - but not the others. Virgil Tripp did hard chrome the P7 and it is an exceptional example. The HK53 clone just took some vintage furniture sourcing and a Century C93p (oh and a little wait for a stamp )

Savage Model 30r17 Falling Block .17 Hmr

" It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Chocolate Bullets.jpg

This is the only WALNUT and steel gun I have, others are Beech or Zebrawood.

Stoeger Uplander with 28in barrels.

Winchester Model 40

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

20200509_200627.jpg20200510_180123.jpg

1939 m38 carcano 7.35x51- Finland marked, not matching stock though and no bayonet

I am a Forum User
    Kicking around the idea of one of these in .357...

H012-Big-Boy-Steel-Hero-retouched-scaled.jpg

Winchester Model 25

MGO Member
    just picked up this one...IMI Timberwolf take down pump action 357. Walnut and blue steel.

No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    just picked up this one...IMI Timberwolf take down pump action 357. Walnut and blue steel.

Had to look that one up, not much on them but looks like a fun gun to shoot.

Ithaca 20ga with a deer slayer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast