Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Member
    So, replying with my SS# and a couple credit card #'s was a mistake?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    So, replying with my SS# and a couple credit card #'s was a mistake?
    Let me do a test…I'll send you a PM and you do the same and I'll let you know!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Let me do a test…I'll send you a PM and you do the same and I'll let you know!
    Wait a minute. Didn't we do this test last week?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    Wait a minute. Didn't we do this test last week?
    This time, please send me the REAL numbers so I can do a valid test!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    Name:  Spam.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  101.2 KB

I am a Forum User
    well..that certainly looks familiar, 4Ammo$...

I should have asked in my earlier post.. What is the best / proper/ correct way to bring these, or similar events, to an Administers attention ?
    I posted my "find" in this forum, as I couldn't find any mention of where it should be sent.

I'd like to know the best forum where this issue should be sent, to be addressed.
    I'm appreciative that this person was banned in a timely manner, but would choose to address this issue in the sites preferred manner , if the issue presents again, in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ammo$ View Post
    Name:  Spam.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  101.2 KB
    That looks to be about 3 links written in HTML and in an Asian language.

But, since HTML is turned off on this forum, it is nothing more than strings of pointless, harmless, and confusing text.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    well..that certainly looks familiar, 4Ammo$...

I should have asked in my earlier post.. What is the best / proper/ correct way to bring these, or similar events, to an Administers attention ?
    I posted my "find" in this forum, as I couldn't find any mention of where it should be sent.

I'd like to know the best forum where this issue should be sent, to be addressed.
    I'm appreciative that this person was banned in a timely manner, but would choose to address this issue in the sites preferred manner , if the issue presents again, in the future.
    Just hit that little triangle at the bottom of the PM. That opens a text box for you to type the issue in, and then you "submit" it. It goes as a report directly to the MODs.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Also, note that if it says "Banned" under their username (as it does in 4ammo$'s screen shot), they have already been taken care of before you opened your PM.

I am a Forum User
    Yea. I got them too. Finally included in something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast