Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Now I am confused, you are suggesting you can buy this from PSA for $700, or a similar for the upper or the lower?

If you meant the lower, sure.

If you meant the upper and lower I do not see how you are going to get an $1150 rifle for $700.

Maybe the devil is in the details what you mean by something and similar.
    I never suggested anything, I asked a question...could you do this with off the shelf parts?

My question has been answered with the cry havoc part to a PSA kit it will be real close to my initial off the cuff guess if $790

Quote Originally Posted by Preacherboy View Post
    I never suggested anything, I asked a question...could you do this with off the shelf parts?

My question has been answered with the cry havoc part to a PSA kit it will be real close to my initial off the cuff guess if $790
    Gotcha I guess I was not aware this was not midwest parts, or that psa sold all the needed stuff to make this happen.

$790 is a decent savings over 1100 if its all the same or close enough to the same ... same trigger, same bolt or better etc.

I do not know if any of my seats are vast enough for this to fit underneath, which would be ideal, I still want it, or something similar.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Gotcha I guess I was not aware this was not midwest parts, or that psa sold all the needed stuff to make this happen.

$790 is a decent savings over 1100 if its all the same or close enough to the same ... same trigger, same bolt or better etc.

I do not know if any of my seats are vast enough for this to fit underneath, which would be ideal, I still want it, or something similar.
    I was not aware if PSA sold all the parts either...I was asking if they did.

But it sure looks like you can build something close to this for way under $1000

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123