Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: buying frenzy

I am a Forum User

buying frenzy

Is it still going on? I don't get out much so have not followed the trend. I have not been to a gun shop in several months now and local clubs are just now opening up.
    Russ

No such thing as a buying frenzy.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

It really depends on who is defining the buying frenzy. If you ask SWMBO at home, the gun I picked up a couple weeks ago (and I think it is the first gun I purchased this year), meant I was on a buying frenzy. Go figure, huh?

I am a Forum User
    Ammo seems to be returning to normal. Just bought 9mm Blazer Brass for the 8.99/50 rounds, which is reasonable for a big box store.

I'm thinking the hoarders who thought they were going to get rich gouging on range ammo are going to wind up sad.

Definitely on the down turn, product coming back in stock both on the firearm and ammo front. Several manufacturers still several weeks behind on shipments though.

MGO Member
    [QUOTE= (and I think it is the first gun I purchased this year), meant I was on a buying frenzy. Go figure, huh?[/QUOTE]

If you don't know how many guns you have bought this year, then you might be a red neck! ��
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Definitely on the down turn, product coming back in stock both on the firearm and ammo front. Several manufacturers still several weeks behind on shipments though.
    If that's the case better buy now and not be stuck with one's head in the sand. The upcoming election is sure to introduce phaseII of panic buying, IMO.