Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scrap metal

I am a Forum User
    That last pic makes it look like its a bit smaller than 5". Maybe 4.5"? If that's the case, it COULD be an oddly fused M65 shell OR an M8 dummy round from the U.S. 4.5" M1 field guns. Regardless, there was a good variety of naval and field guns in sizes 4.5" to 5", but most of the shells were over 20" long.

The problem with getting the authorities involved is that they'll just want to blow it up without a real determination, "just to be on the safe side."

Either way, until you get a real answer, I wouldn't be standing it on it's nose anymore. lol

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Well sampling bucket.

(or tank/ballast)
    Quote Originally Posted by zcolt45 View Post
    antique well casing pipe ramming tool head
    I have to go along these lines. Most projectiles wouldn't have a handle in the back.

Value I would guess not much.

With what would be the driving band: only being on half of the actual projectile; made of what looks like steel: having a section of steel rod with rivited ends protruding through, it doesn't appear to be a live round. Perhaps the handle secured a wooden case section that has broken off years ago. Still though I wouldn't set it by the campfire or hit it with a hammer until it is identified.

Quote Originally Posted by Moleman- View Post
    With what would be the driving band: only being on half of the actual projectile; made of what looks like steel: having a section of steel rod with rivited ends protruding through, it doesn't appear to be a live round. Perhaps the handle secured a wooden case section that has broken off years ago. Still though I wouldn't set it by the campfire or hit it with a hammer until it is identified.

I am a Forum User
    Bring it over. I have a band saw large enough to see what's inside.

I am a Forum User

Balrog lmao nice

Yeah, I guess the other terrorist groups were a little too warm and fuzzy for his tastes

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulB84 View Post

Balrog lmao nice

Yeah, I guess the other terrorist groups were a little too warm and fuzzy for his tastes
    Thanks
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123