Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by LivoniaDan View Post

Think this may be attempting to address Pop-Up blinds and discounting those of us that use natural materials.
    With natural material blinds you generally have a hat or coat visible. Inside a shack, not so much.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    With natural material blinds you generally have a hat or coat visible. Inside a shack, not so much.
    Had to re-read..... Didn't realize this is for PRIVATE land too.

I am a Forum User
    Of course we still have the stupid ass 1.8" rule for straight wall cartridges. That is the single dumbest rule we have, IMO, and it shows that the people making these rules don't know the first thing about ballistics. They need to switch to the same rule as Ohio. Name the cartridges we can actually use. Keep the lame wording for pistol calibers, and add the calibers we should be able to use like 30-30 Win, 300 HAM'R, 300 BLK, 7.62x39, 35 Remington, 38-55 Win, 9.3x62, 458 SOCOM, 458 HAM'R, 45-70 Govt, 45-90, 458 Win Mag, and 50 Alaskan.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammz View Post
    Of course we still have the stupid ass 1.8" rule for straight wall cartridges. That is the single dumbest rule we have, IMO, and it shows that the people making these rules don't know the first thing about ballistics. They need to switch to the same rule as Ohio. Name the cartridges we can actually use. Keep the lame wording for pistol calibers, and add the calibers we should be able to use like 30-30 Win, 300 HAM'R, 300 BLK, 7.62x39, 35 Remington, 38-55 Win, 9.3x62, 458 SOCOM, 458 HAM'R, 45-70 Govt, 45-90, 458 Win Mag, and 50 Alaskan.
    I agree, 30-30 for sure!

I am a Forum User
    When will we know if there are any revisions? I did respond when public comments were being accepted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123