Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So has all the sig p365 drama died down, are they good to go now ?

I have not kept up on it well, last year I threw my hands up in the air and said I do not care untill they figure this out.

I was wore out, said I would start listening after they fixed it.

Then no one is talking about it now.

So is it good to go now, as well as any other sig, glock, xd, cz, fn, mp etc ?
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 05-17-2020 at 09:18 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Mine is flawless. About 600 mixed hp and fmj through it so far. GTG as far as I am concerned.

I've put several hundred rounds through mine, mix of ammo, minimal maintenance and have yet to have a single failure of any kind.

It's my regular carry gun, I don't have any lack of confidence in it.

MGO Member
    Mine was made two years ago and has been flawless through about 1K rds.

I am a Forum User
    Got a few in stock if you want one.

They seem to be good to go now. Mine only has about 1k through it. No issues. I cleaned and oiled it before firing it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Got a few in stock if you want one.
    I have not shot one yet, but was interested in it from the start, I correctly predicted others would copy the form/function. A friend of a friend is getting his first handgun ... there has been drama at his job. He wanted to know what to look at I said mp shield. I needed to confirm the sig was good to go before I brought it up.

I am interested in one, I guess I gotta get off my butt and pick a 380 or slim 9 . Problem in the past was always the tiny stuff was to small for my big hands.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I have not shot one yet, but was interested in it from the start, I correctly predicted others would copy the form/function. A friend of a friend is getting his first handgun ... there has been drama at his job. He wanted to know what to look at I said mp shield. I needed to confirm the sig was good to go before I brought it up.

I am interested in one, I guess I gotta get off my butt and pick a 380 or slim 9 . Problem in the past was always the tiny stuff was to small for my big hands.
    If you have big hands I definitely suggest holding a P365 first. I do have the P365 XL in stock too which is a bit better. Even though the capacity is lacking I still stick with my Glock 43 because of the grip size.

I am a Forum User
    I currently own 6..LOL. They are clearly my favorite. There were a couple of minor tweaks that were made along the way, including 3 versions of strikers, 2 recoil springs, 2 extractors and the barrel had its feed ramp widened. If you're looking for a great aftermarket community for the p365, join our facebook group. P365 Discussion only. I'm a mod, we currently have 27k members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast