Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Anyone own Springfield Hellcat?

Would like to see a review.

MGO Member
    BTT

Might be nice to see someone here who had one review it. I might like to get this pistol if they are available and it seems Buds can get them. My current carry is a XDS Mod2 which has been flawless but not the capacity of the Hellcat. Reviews on the Internet say this is a really nice carry piece. The Hellcat is smaller and lighter than my XDS with more capacity. Shorter barrel however.
    Dave
    NRA Life (Benefactor) Member
    NRA-RSO Cert
    GOA Member
    Huron Pointe Sportsmen's Association Member

a local review from MGO member, or you mean a non paid trust worthy youtube review something like that ?

I am a Forum User
    I've got one coming from review, do I count? I've been looking for something that can replace my Sig P938. Review will end up posted to AR15.com youtube channel..

Quote Originally Posted by Buffman View Post
    I've got one coming from review, do I count? I've been looking for something that can replace my Sig P938. Review will end up posted to AR15.com youtube channel..
    ok, gotta ask, what was wrong with p 938 ?

I am a Forum User
    I have five of the OSP models inbound. All the ones I've handled previously address are great. Haven't shot one but I'm sure it will feel like every other subcompact handgun.

I'd take one over a P365. They're a little thicker but the grip fills my hand better.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    ok, gotta ask, what was wrong with p 938 ?
    Nothing functionally. Trigger is decent albeit a little heavy. The magazine release after Sig put in a new release spring, no longer drops the mag when firing under recoil. They also replaced the recoil guide rod assembly that unscrewed itself after about 1000 rounds. I wanted something with a little longer grip, high capacity, and something out of the box rated for +P. My needs may be a little different from everyone else. I use most of my guns as test rigs for ammo testing. 9mm is one of my more reviewed calibers, and I use 3"/4"/5"/8"/16" for testing

Also I asked to review it to see how it stacks up against the 938, as well as the FN 503.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffman View Post
    Nothing functionally. Trigger is decent albeit a little heavy. The magazine release after Sig put in a new release spring, no longer drops the mag when firing under recoil. They also replaced the recoil guide rod assembly that unscrewed itself after about 1000 rounds. I wanted something with a little longer grip, high capacity, and something out of the box rated for +P. My needs may be a little different from everyone else. I use most of my guns as test rigs for ammo testing. 9mm is one of my more reviewed calibers, and I use 3"/4"/5"/8"/16" for testing

Also I asked to review it to see how it stacks up against the 938, as well as the FN 503.
    do you have a youtube channel?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK View Post
    Would like to see a review.

I made a review on the Hellcat, sorry for the length this was the first review I've done. I think it's a great little gun, feels great in the hands and shoots really well. I like it a lot.

https://youtu.be/HgVo2pO7dWU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast