Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Fletching arrows

There is no archery forum here and I'm looking to fletch arrows for hunting. So I figured this was a good place for this.

I recently started shooting after a lot of years off. Also my 15yr started shooting. All my fletching are brittle and are breaking. So I have a bunch of arrows to re-fletch Plus now that she is shooting I have a need to fletch more arrows more often. I'm not buying a Blitzenburger. Does any one else have a personal recommendation for a good jig that cost less than a Blitzenburger. I usually agree, buy once cry once but I'm not spending over $100 on a fletching jig. Thats a lot of trips to the achery shop to get arrows fletched.

MGO Board of Directors

Grayling Fletching Jig.
    Made in.... Grayling, MI.
    Under $30 on Amazon.
    Be sure to use Amazon Smile and list MCO as the charity of your choice.

While you're at it, look up Michigan Bow Hunters.
    On their website they list regional Governors.
    Contact the one nearest you. He will be glad to help you find local suppliers and events.
    The website also lists 3D and other archery events throughout the state.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I have an Arizona EZ fletcher that I haven't used in years, as all my bolts are straight fletched these days and the EZ fletcher gives helical fletching. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Here's a video on the Arizona EZ fletcher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY8eEKG6A2w