Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Took the Revolver Double Action trigger coin challenge this evening..... It's fun

So there is a couple videos circulating taking the revolver double action coin challenge.. A coin is placed flat on the front sight and you have to dry fire (in double action) more than one cylinder capacity without dropping the coin.. Talk about holding the iPhone in one hand and videotaping while focusing on the coin and the trigger in the other hand.. I surprised myself. It was fun.. Give it a try..

Nice!
    Took a YSINTG class at MDFI. Trek had us practicing this with empty cartridge casings.

Striker fired guns are tough because of the striker spring vibrations. But, this is fantastic practice with any gun, and really helped cut my group sizes.

What's the song in the background?
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Nice!
    Took a YSINTG class at MDFI. Trek had us practicing this with empty cartridge casings.

Striker fired guns are tough because of the striker spring vibrations. But, this is fantastic practice with any gun, and really helped cut my group sizes.

What's the song in the background?
    It's a trip by joywave - nothing special, but I liked the music for the background

I am a Forum User
    Nice job, now work up to a nickel on its edge

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bcavanau View Post
    Nice job, now work up to a nickel on its edge
    LOL.. Can i use rubber cement?

I am a Forum User
    My first thought was you glued the coin on there Jim

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wickettoby1 View Post
    My first thought was you glued the coin on there Jim
    LOL.. you can see it gliding towards the end..

I am a Forum User
    So I did this and I can get one or two pulls before it falls off, but it’s from the hammer smacking down hard. My hand didn’t move. Even tried single action to verify and it’s the hammer sliding the coin...at least that’s my excuse

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbs126 View Post
    So I did this and I can get one or two pulls before it falls off, but it’s from the hammer smacking down hard. My hand didn’t move. Even tried single action to verify and it’s the hammer sliding the coin...at least that’s my excuse
    it also depends on the shape of the front sight.. the front sight on both 686 s that I have is more forgiving than say a SW model 10 with the pointy front blade..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    it also depends on the shape of the front sight.. the front sight on both 686 s that I have is more forgiving than say a SW model 10 with the pointy front blade..
    Ruger GP100 for me. Sight is fairly slick