Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Is panic buying slowing down ?

I have noticed that 9mm brass cased ammo is available from some MGO dealers for about $11. per 50 , also Dunhams on sale. Most firearms seem available , except the latest hot models. ??

I guess, from a dealer standpoint anyway, yes and no.

I think things are calming a bit. One factor might be a function of inventory as a few factories are still not fully functioning and large distributors are far from restocked. Another is that people are calming down a little bit, just like with toilet paper.

The ammo side is kind of weird, it shot up so fast then, almost as quickly, started falling...I really don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see on that as more stock returns.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bae125 View Post
    I guess, from a dealer standpoint anyway, yes and no.

I think things are calming a bit. One factor might be a function of inventory as a few factories are still not fully functioning and large distributors are far from restocked. Another is that people are calming down a little bit, just like with toilet paper.

The ammo side is kind of weird, it shot up so fast then, almost as quickly, started falling...I really don't know yet, we'll have to wait and see on that as more stock returns.
    It seems to have subsided for a bit for sure.

I had people clamoring to get stuff, texting me left and right for a few weeks straight for ammo, 9mm handguns, ARs, and 12 gauge pumps. Now that distributors caught back up, it looks like I may be sitting on some inventory for a while between ARs and ammo mainly.

I am a Forum User
    I would love to get some ammo just to deepen the stock a bit, but prices are still in the area of stupid.

MGO Member
    After the last panic buying spree by the masses I made real sure to never ever find myself in the shoes of the "O sh%% I need ammo" clan.