Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flooded guns

Banned
    I’m sorry my friend.

I can't even imagine what you're going through, I'm sure you lost quite a bit more than just the guns, as said family first, everything else
    can be replaced.
    " It's not about the size of the circle, it's the loyalty in it. "

" A man’s rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box.” - Frederick Douglass

" When one with honeyed words but evil mind Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state." - Euripides, Orestes

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within." - Unknown

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I gave em a long blast with the air compressor and a heavy bath of WD40. I was amazed when most of the rust blew off or wiped off. I'm actually feeling like they're salvageable. Thank you, everyone!

MGO Board of Directors

JSMI,
    What else does your family need right now?
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    The best advice was to put them in the oven on 120 degrees for an hour. All water will evaporate and they will be completely dry. After they come out hammer them with Rem Oil making sure you get into all the actions and barrel. Wipe and you should be good. It would be best to take them all down, clean and reassemble but it is not necessary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12